What is Reiki?
Reiki – Light Touch Healing
Reiki is a Japanese word; the first syllable “rei”, means “universal” and the second syllable, “ki’, means life force or energy.
A holistic form of healing therapy, reiki treats the physical body, mind, strengthening the body’s own healing ability and rebalancing its energy. Reiki can improve your health.
How Can Reiki Help Me ?
Reiki is suitable for everyone at all times, whether you find yourself in physical pain, suffering from trauma or needing a relief from everyday stress. Reiki treatment not only improves your general well-being, but regular treatments can also help keep you free from stress and illness.
• It acts as a form of drug-free pain relief
• It is an extremely effective form of stress relief
• It is like having three to four hours of deep, refreshing sleep
• It calms the mind and gives us a welcome break from worrying
• It boosts the immune system
• It is effective at healing minor ailments and more chronic conditions
• It minimizes the unpleasant side-effects of prescribed medication
• It unlocks our creativity helping us reach our true potential
A reiki session includes
• 15 minute consultation
• 45 minute light touch healing massage
Some ailments that have been treated through reiki healing:
• thyroid imbalance
• lack of confidence
• back pain
• high blood pressure
• skin disorders
• liver problems
• brain injuries
• mental illness
• relationship problems
If you have any questions about reiki massage therapy, contact Elissa Barclay.
Reiki therapy is most effective when combined with counselling. Consider combining reiki massage and counselling with our cost saving integrated sessions.